Welcome to Dulcie Days! I am Dulcie, a Border Collie, and this is all about my world and the people in it! Check out my page with the pictures of my puppies and 'Bessie's Bouncy Antics' the page of my puppy that stayed! If something touches you or makes you smile I hope you will comment and let me and my Mummy know! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 8 August 2010

Sooo Cute!

I love my Mummy you know! She has to go out lots and to my annoyance I can't go with her! Most often I quietly jump on her chair to watch her departure through the window and then go to sleep on her chair while waiting for the first sound of her car so I know she's coming home! Mummy always comes and gives me a stroke and a kiss goodbye. Well yesterday when she had to go out I wanted to show her how much I didn't want her to go and how much I love her and Nanny grabbed her camera and took a picture 'cause I looked so cute!

This is me begging Mummy not to go!

Me Hanging onto Mummy! I'm not going to let her go!

You have to admit I do look very cute! How could Mummy be so heartless to still go when I had tried so hard to keep her!

2 comments:

  1. awww .... you look so cute Dulcie, how could your mummy leave you behind??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria. I found it very hard to leave her! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a 'woof' to let me know you've visited and any other message! thank you x